If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Monday, July 23, 2007

sweetness, harry porter and dinners, weekend- in review

mr.useless...


my friday started badly. i have lab on that morning, as usual, i woke up early around 745, but my laziness go into me and i slept, till i woke up at 850, 10 minutes till lab time.. sigh.. so i rush to the lab, at lab, i got this literally useless fella... all he know to say is, " can i see your reading ar?" as a partner, at least contribute a bit? instead of reading the lab manual... if you cant make yourself useful also, at least try to "look" useful?

friday nite was a total different story,like a 180 degree turn.. went for dinner at delicious, and one of the most memorable, nite ever, its so comfortable. its our 6th month actually, but kinda celebrate it early as i cant b back for the weekends due to academic commitment. 3 exams in a row before hols.. sigh.. but i shall b looking foward to the beach side IF its happen..

saturday was harry porter day.. the book was released and i went watch the movie. went early.reach mid V around 10, and yet the line already LONG, and when i was half way in the line the 11am show was sold out. catch the 12 pm show, luckly they open 2 hall for it. porter was ok i guess.. din really pay attention.. i went back early as my mom nag me home to fetch my cousin.she just got married on 7th 7july 07. she was with her husband. so we go to chillis for dinner with my family except for my dad who was overseas working. i saw steffi zayn, stefan sister. we accidentally come out of the washroom at the same time, i din notice that she was seating right infront of my table..

sunday was the kinda slow.. have late breakfast as my cousin woke up late.. so we went to MV before they go back.i was kinda nervous to ask my mom if i can go out, but i know i wont b back till 2 weeks time, so i have to take my chances. apparently, lady luck was on my side, my mom let. so i drove off to Bangsar Baru, hoping to an encore of that friday nite... tho time are limited, still it is lovely..

so thats my weekend i guess.. 3 exam is coming up next week before my hols.. my hols is on 6th til 12 august...

No comments: