If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Monday, August 27, 2007

weekend weekends weekends

let c, i gave myself a friday off last week. so my weekend stretch from friday till monday, monday half day lah.. since i ada class.

as i arrived on Thursday, met up with Prem at the Lrt station, he din noticed me till i wack his head. heheehehe.. pick up mom and dad and off to Mv for some kenny rogers. and harvey norman for some furniture. not so bad lah, the japs style bedroom

so friday had lunch with Ashley, MY ashley.. hehehehe after her medical check up.after having a wonderful time.sent her back home..

on sat, woke up early early early, to sent dad to his office and had breakfast at good old tangling..after that go to pray grandpa, nobody was there, so its a bit scary.. after letting my shirt smell like smoke, off to mid v, as my mom and sister wanted to get their hair cut, as am bored, i walk around to find my sandal, and yes.. i ALMOST bought a croc!! after careful consideration, i end up with nothing. not gonna rush for it yet i guess.

on sunday, went to movie marathon.. watched ratatoule and even all might.. great show, lovely company by ash. how could i wish for a better day?and at night was watching the man u vs spurs match, tho it was rubbish in the opening 20minutes of the match, man u still got the victory, so tis all good, hopefully a start for a run at the title.

on monday, i went see my ashley who is feeling under the weather. feel great after meeting up with her.. and off to cyber with my monday blues and tons of ass-ign-ment to do..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this weekend also saw a lot of choices and decision are made and propose. next year would b crucial. the choice or new zealand or north america and the timing of both is also important to me as am awaiting for a certain plane from hetrow. a choice for me to get a job or study during my break is also important, as i either gamble for free tickets with my grades or earn my tickets with my sweat and blood. and the MAYB the chances of Ohio state UNi also looming and hanging in the balance.

chances, decision and choices...

No comments: