let see what happen tonight...
- some of my fren went out with their bf and his parents to watch the international firework competition at putrajaya convention center
- some went on their 1st date, or soon to be date
- some probably eating with his family, thus satay plan is cancel
- some enjoying their new laptop
- some might be busy doin their job as a 10 gigawatt light bulb
- some might be watchin chinese series on astro
- some might be at the driving range
- some might be having a meal with client
- some might be calling their old mother, asking to come and stay with them
yup.. its kinda of a quiet night tonight. i just done packing my clothes, hopefully to be home tomorrow evening to my suprise to the my parents. again i arrange my notes according to their file. the place looks so tidy now. i should b studying later.. keep thinking bout ALL of the people that close to my heart, what they are doin. i do hope they are happy and in good company.
1day, someday, soon........ i will b joining them. like those day. yes that 1 sweet sweet day, where everyone is back and just a walk away or a car ride away. the day might come, or might not as people change... so here i am, with my finger crossed, hoping for the day.
Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep
You will always listen as I pray
And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day