If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

resolution?

In life, we always plan on what to do or what and where we will be in few years or what we gonna do for the year, having a resolution. well, “ we propose, but God dispose”. We can always prepare and plan for what the world challenge have to offer but only the BIG man up stairs have the final say. So this some of the list of my propose plan for the year 2008

· Well, this is the year am gonna turn the BIG 20. when think about it, makes me sound OLD. Well, I guess I wanna clean up my act. I mean there are lots of area I need to clean up. And making lots people unhappy. No don’t get me wrong that am doing this for the people around me. It just making me unhappy to NOT make them happy. This year might be the year that I will do most of the listening while others do the talking.
· Improve on my studies. Yes maybe lots people think if I work hard, is a guarantee success. I beg to differ, I mean, I know lots people who work not as hard as me and yet still score good great. Maybe the method I use to study is wrong. Oh well, like Mr. Phua once said, we need to achieve something, to boost our confident.- yes I do pay attention to advisor’s meeting.
· Raise enough money for UK trip next year. This I haven’t find a way yet. well, there is always MATA fair and Air Asia X. or the parents, and yet again I will try to earn some cash and at the same time not to spend it so much, so sorry if am a lil cheap k?
· Discover new thing. I mean, I need to discover new things so I could channel of the bitterness and sadness to a good use.
· Not letting my emotion get the better of me. Let the brain chose instead of the heart. Although before this I just showed some of my ugly emo side. But I think just a handful that saw when am angry. So this year, I hope to keep my cool head and try not to demonstrate any ugly side.
· Be closer to God. I don’t want to pray just because am in trouble anymore. Being closer to God doesn’t mean go to church always. It have God in your heart. Well that’s how I think it is, but am sure others have their own way to think bout it.
· Spend more time with my friends that is leaving this year. Hema ( feb) raja( sept)

Well, 6 MAIN and big challenges for the year 08. Lord am doing, all I can, to be a betterman.

No comments: