If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

add-on

i was at the curve yesterday and went to "add-on"- adidas store, to check out some shoes and den...


salesguy:can i help u?
me: no thanks, just looking around
salesguy:am here if u need anything
me:k

some red and white sneakers caught my eye but.......

the salesguy with a white n black sneakers came and...

salesguy: this is the "stan smith" model as you can see, its great for casual or for tennis. a very popular among famous tennis player.

me: (giving and nod my head)- a polite way to say... its ok i don need ur help now

salesguy: maybe one day, you met with some hot chic that play tennis and u could be wearing this shoes, and she might be impressed.

me: (smile) thanks.. (walk out)


lesson: fantasizing during don't really work, just scare away your customer.

No comments: