i got a predict this gonna happen in the world of football in the next coming season
- Messi will be win the world's player of the year award
- giggs, scholes and gary neville probably gonna retire at the end of the season
- perez gonna beat all the hopefull candidate for Real's presidency.
- after winning 3 league title, i just got a sneak feeling that Man U rode its luck already. probably the likes of Chelsea, liverpool gonna overhaul its squard and give a serious challenge. and if Arsenal could put it togather and not breaking half way, they might give a serious challenge
- Anchelloti is Chelsea bound
- Valencia will be raid this season unless they find a financial backing. Barcelona and Real will have a big say in this, unless Banitez pull some string at his former club
- Ribery will leave bayern
- there will be a big move from a manager to fill in the empty seat either at milan or madrid, probably the return of Othmar HItzlfied
- there will b probabaly a 65% chance that Ronaldinho will join Robinho in city
- a massive clearout in Newcastle, probabaly wont get the loyalty that Juventus got by its star when they got relegated
- fallen star david trezeguet will leave Juve.
- tevez 50-50 to stay, somehow he might just stay, depends on the development of these few days.
- unlucky 13 is, Ronaldo will probably leave this time. fans is sick of him wanting to leave, might as well grant his wish.
* am a Man U fan that wish Man U eternal winning streak and win all the cups there is, but i guess i could only do that in my FIFA, the ball is round, everything is possible in football, we just gotta stick as close to reality*