If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Monday, June 2, 2008

new month of june. May have been difficult for me. there are 2 major task for me and it come at the same time. one was to retain a relationship and another one is my finals exam. i never been that LOW, ever. i failed task number one, and soon, the finals result will be out, which i have a feelin that i did badly.

as you can see, the new skin i have on the blog. which i hope to be my new start. last few weeks been tough, but now i guess i have to stop the talking and start to work to improve myself as i just realise what a big clown i was.the critics have been harsh.but all seems to be in one direction, which is asking me to step up, and grow up. though now the joke is on me.well its not so funny,instead its painful.but life is about how hard you can stand getting hit, not about how hard you can hit.though others might not give u any chance at ALL, i do hope i don do the same.


"you get your heart broken once" - jess simpson

No comments: