If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.
Monday, November 17, 2008
HSBC Young Entrepreneur Award
HSBC - Realise your business potential with innovative ideas.
Realise your business potential with innovative ideas.
The annual HSBC Young Entrepreneur Award 2008-09 is back. Once again, we are seeking bright post-secondary students with innovative ideas and a keen interest in business.
This programme is your chance to demonstrate your creativity as well as acquire a wide range of practical business knowledge and skills from workshops organized just for you.
• The Malaysia competition will take place from October 2008- May 2009
• Team will compete for Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards.
• Business proposals that demonstrate a positive impact on and benefit the environment will also be eligible for the Eco-Business Innovation Award.
This is open to full time post-secondary students age 25 or below (as at 30 April 2009) from universities and colleges in Malaysia. Participants must compete in teams or 2 or 3; members can be from the same different schools.
Post-graduate students, self-study students and students studying abroad are not eligible to participate in this competition. A participant cannot be a member of more than one team. Each team is allowed to submit only one proposal.
Round One : Initial proposal
• Submit the outline of your innovative business idea at www.asiayea.com.
• Can be an entirely new idea or it could focus on a new way of doing things.
• Up to 30 teams will be selected for the second round.
Deadline : 12 December 2008
Enquiries can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For detailed information on the Awards, the format for submissions and the complete rules and regulations, please visit the official website at www.asiayea.com