If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Monday, November 12, 2007

raise again


have you got a bad patch of time? when everthing goes wrong. where, when u just get sad, upset, angry, u get the idea. sometimes when u feel like when u about to lose faith, and go all negetive and its all end of the world?


people goes thru struggle in their life, but after any storm you'll see there's a rainbow at the end of the line. when u have peace in yourself, nobody can touch u no matter what.i really like this song because it convey a wonderful message to everyone that go thru hard time.


as i quote one of the song lyrics


They can say Anything they want to say,


Try to bring me down,


But I won't face the ground,


I will rise steadily sailing out of their reach,


Although they do try,


How to make me feel that I,


Don't matter at all,


But I refuse to fall,


Tell me what I believe or loose faith in my dreams,


'Cause there's a light in me,


That shines brightly..

people can say anythin they want about u, but hey, when u just belive in yourself and don let them mess ur mind up, u will b untouchable

No comments: