If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

U


You are my sun

The one who brightens my day

You are my hope

The one who encourages my way

You are my addiction

The one who is my drug

You are my blanket

The one who wraps me and makes me feel snug

You are my star

The sparkle in my eyes

You are my moon

The one whose reflection

I see in the skies

You are my inspiration

The one who ignites my creativity

You are my desire

The one who brings out the passion in me

You are my very special friend

The one who I'm always thinking of

You are all of the above

The one with you I fell in love.

No comments: