If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

top 10 things to do

julian things to do list...
  1. spend as much time as possible with ashley
  2. watch tv
  3. STUDY STUDY STUDY
  4. chillis
  5. mamak
  6. mid v
  7. book flight tickets and all the transport for the kids for trip in december
  8. make any last preparation for my trip in my/june
  9. pool
  10. and more FooD!!!


1 word to describe it......."BEAUTIFUL" yes everything is beautiful since my quiet return to bangsar on wednesday evening.. lots of my friends might not know am back because
  • i HAVE to study for my finals
  • iHAVE to study for lab finals (coming thursday)
  • i HAVE to catch up on what i've been missing in class due to my day dreaming

so so so so so so SORRY everyone... but than guess wat happen...i met dena gurdip at the street of bangsar... at least some consolation and they still know am ALIVE!!! i was walking around with her.. who? yes ashley. ashley CHIN TIEN NI with some of my class mate think i am a player dating 2 girls at 1 time ( ashley and tien ni).and now no more questions k dena and gurdip. oh well.... we went to starbucks... how come nobody tell me there is the out door area at starbucks which can c the view of bangsar!!??? went there get the breeze and catching up some lost time.

at home, yes home sweet home!! i parked my butt on the couch.i love the couch btw.till dinner.which i might add was 'beautiful'. mom cook sotong!! my fav... and last nite it even get better prawns and sotong. what is it tonight still remain a mystery... hehehhee but home cook food is always the best.guess i miss it LOTS. and i watch the chelsea and liverpool match with my dad and bro. its been a while since 3 of us watch a football watch togather, heck to even stay in the house at the same time, since my dad constant travelin and so do my brother though he got shifted to J.b from singapore and me myself.. in lil old melaka. so it was a good touch to the bond.. though its no man u match but what the hell

day2 ,thursday...did the things on my to do list.....spend time with ashley, (did i type too much of ashley in this post?sorry cant seem to get enough of her ) anyways v went to chilis at bangsar shopping complex.. she was reluctant to go...she is afraid i blew a hole in my wallet, but then again i kinda insist on it. high and might pie have my name all written on it...and the citrus rice with chicken and prawn is just heavenly. bill at chillis---forgotten how much... a perfect date--priceless. then v go to the socials to play pool! seems like my back hand -no look-shot works for once =) then we crash into bangsar village. sent her home with a big fat smile on my face. oh another thing on my list that i did on my way home, get rojak. yes those beautful food in kacang sauce.

off to watch numbers....at 6 am =)

No comments: