If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Friday, July 9, 2010

siow didi

You are 16 or 17 years old? people will go "ha really ar?" when I told them I am 22 this year. I try to take it as a compliment of my youthful look, but on the bad side of it, people will treat u ask siow didi, tak tahu ni tiger  and you need work harder for them to take you seriously.

During work, even the e-mail I received is like "thank you siow didi" , other than my look, my shy-ness of just lack of communication when they speak in chinese make me look like a small boy, similar to Eric's situation, Its hard really to just keep quiet and your mouth feel like stone, coz u just cant communicate. But thankfully sometimes my colleagues do speak in english so I don't feel so left out or maybe sometimes in hokkien and cantonese. 

To make matter worst, a week after I start work, a new permanent staff come in. from the great Cannosa Convent. Yes its your class mate Pei Se and Yin Fung. Although we are the same age, she looks like well.... if to put it nicely have more matured look than me, but if its much more meaning way, like lao zha bor  this make me look younger to my colleagues. 

No comments: