If You Don't do it, You Don't Really Believe it. Some people spend their whole time searching for what's right, but they can't seem to find any time to practice it. Your life story is not written with a pen, but with your actions. To do nothing is the way to be nothing.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Mind is the Scene of the Crime

poster


Each of us have their own secret or things they don't want anyone to know. For instance, as a student, we are guilty of cheating during exam, peeking at our friends's answer sheet, or when we broke a glass at home, we surely want to avoid our parents from noticing it. So we grow older bigger things that well, we wanna hide from the knowledge of others, like sneaking out late night to have a drinks with our friends. Let it a small "crime" because its against the norm of our own society or we did commit offence. For example, when I drove my dad's car and got a parking ticket, I wish that he won't found out as I was driving without his permission. The reason for all hiding because we don't want our loved one to be hurt.

We all have done mistakes along the way in growing up, some we might not be proud of, but we have to admit its a mistake.Thus these are the secrets that I wanna keep in a save place and hope it won't be stolen. Without these mistakes, I won't learn,and its passage and learning curve to life, but I do hope it will be kept it as a secret.

As the saying goes, the best memories are kept at heart not in our mind.

No comments: